Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 136, Tuesday Apr 8

Amazingly enough we have spent over four months toting around Lexi!

I am happy to report that she is still happy and otherwise healthy.

She is regaining tons of mobility too. She can manage to walk her front end all by herself, but the back end is still wobbly. She can't stand up on her own, but she can sure let us know where she wants to go! She pulls anxiously on the harnesses every time we help her up.

Her toe articulation is also greatly improved. For a long time her feet were 'flat', as if they had no muscle to them. Now they look properly formed.

She is constantly hungry, but that's not new ;-)

2 comments:

cesie said...

I just wanted to say thanks for your funny and insightful comments. Our Buddy (100lb chocolate lab) was diagnosed last Friday after collapsing on Thursday. I honestly don't know how we're going to manage this with two kids, a mom in assisted living, a part-time job, and various volunteer activities.

We held Buddy and ourselves up for prayer at church this morning! I think we're gonna need it!

- Cesie

hmwe46 said...

Hi Cesie!!

I am not very good at this blog thing and just saw your post ;-)

How is Buddy!?!?!

I hope he is much improved.

Please update me.
~D